This is a sample of my work curated for Milk Stork. I’ve included samples of:
- Content Marketing
- Landing Pages
- Email Marketing
- Advocacy Campaign
Content Marketing: American Migraine Foundation
Rewrite an existing webpage to become a pillar page for migraine that serves as an entry point to the American Migraine Foundation’s website and improves search results.
Historically, the American Migraine Foundation has lost out on top search rankings for migraine to medical organizations like the Mayo Clinic. We needed a pillar page to start building up our authority on migraine to improve search results. I wrote the page to transform it into a pillar page using best practices.
- Increased page traffic more than 1500% month-over-month the first month after publication and more than 100% in each month after
- Decreased exit rate by 13%
- Page is now the top-ranked Google search result for “what is migraine”
Landing Pages: Turnaround for Children
Promote specific educator tools as part of a campaign on children’s mental health.
Turnaround for Children offers a free, comprehensive resource for educators, but educators need to create an account to access the tools. As part of a mental health campaign, we wanted to open up access to a few specific tools so we could more directly promote them.
- All of the campaign landing pages are outperforming the landing pages that are a part of the comprehensive resource
- The two top-performing landing pages have conversion rates of 80%
- All the landing pages have conversion rates above 52%
Email Marketing: American Migraine Foundation
Develop an email campaign aimed at re-engaging American Migraine Foundation contacts who hadn’t opened at email in at least 12 months.
A large percentage of the American Migraine Foundation’s contacts were considered unengaged, which was dragging down the overall open rate of the organization’s emails. We removed the unengaged contacts from the list, and I spearheaded the development of a drip email campaign focused on winning back those contacts.
- Won back nearly 2,000 contacts (more than 10% of the total unengaged contacts) in the first month of the campaign
- Removing inactive contacts also improved open and clicks rates for other organization emails
Advocacy Campaign: Healthy Schools Campaign
Create an advocacy campaign to oppose a bill reducing Illinois’ commitment to physical education.
The state of Illinois was considering a bill to weaken the physical education requirements in schools, so we developed an advocacy campaign to get Illinois residents to write letters to their elected officials. I developed the content and overall strategy for this landing page.
- More than 1,000 people submitted letters
- 30% conversion rate for visitors from Illinois